Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Twin Falls Softball

Another weekend spent at the ball park! Kali had a tournament in Twin Falls this past weekend. During the day on Friday, the weather cooperated and we actually saw sunshine for most of it. But by Friday night, we were once again playing in the rain. I can't believe this weather but the girls are troopers and play through whatever weather is thrown at them. The girls played well but we were done by noon on Saturday.


Our star pitcher!! Yes we are very proud and very biased but we can be because we are her parents, right!?!


So we took the kids to Shoshone Falls. Kali has a fear of heights but she managed to stand out there long enough for me to snap the picture and run back to the car. We got to the falls in the middle of a serious down pour. It didn't bother the kids at all but I was ready to get into some dry clothes and head home after only a few minutes. (I know, I am a poor sport!)


The Twin Falls Bridge
Shoshone Falls
Our cute, wet kids!
I am starting to wonder if we moved to Seattle with all of this rainfall. I think a little sunshine would be a much needed treat. I don't think that I am asking for much! It is June!!

6 comments:

  1. Were the skies really and truly blue for part of the day today? I could hardly believe it! I wondered all soccer season if we would actually get to sit through a warm game this season. I'm sure in a month from now, we'll wish it would rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's frun to brag about our granddaughter who is a star softball player!
    What a beautiful view of the falls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love all the rain? Good thing summer "officially" starts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will gladly send you some sunshine if you will send us some of your rain. Its getting too hot here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kali is so impressive! It was fun to see her in action here in Logan not too long ago. Today Ashlyn was "practicing my pitching like Kali." She is a good one to follow after! Maybe Kali will have to teach Ashlyn some pointers. I have no clue what to tell her.
    Yeah, what about this rain? It does keep it nice and cool around here! I would rather keep the rain then die in the heat that Ryan and Amber are suffering in.
    What fun times you are having with your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun pictures. Let us know if you're down this way again for a tournament. We'd love to come watch again. Oh, and it rained here that weekend too, remember?!! Love the pictures of the Falls. For having lived in Pocatello for 20 years you'd think I would have gone and seen them at some point; but I haven't! I guess that's a trip I'm going to need to take with my family.

    ReplyDelete