Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chubbuck Fast Pitch Challenge

I promise this will be my last post today!
We had a home town tournament this last weekend. I almost think that it is easier to go out of town for tournaments than to be at home and get to the games on time. I would throw a load of laundry in between games, then mop the floor during the next break, then try to figure out lunch for the family in the next break. Wow, by the end of the day, I was tired and I wasn't even the one playing softball! Crazy! (My house never really got clean either because it wasn't like I had a lot of time to get things done but I got my laundry done!)

I thought that maybe I should post a few pictures of Kali doing something other than pitching so that you can see that she is an all around player! Head first slide back into third base and calling for time!

Back to the dugout after scoring a run!

Picture perfect bunt!

Way to go Flash! They took 2nd place in this tournament! Their trophies are in the boxes! They were really cool too but you only get to see the box!

Kali threw a perfect game earlier this week! She did not allow any walks, hits, or runs! She had 8 strike outs too! She only pitched three innings but did an amazing job!





4 comments:

  1. And, she's an 'all around' great girl! I sure wish I'd been able to stay in YW long enough to get to know her better. Isn't it fun to watch your kids do something they love so much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to watch Kali play in her game. good job we are so proud of you. We love having you as our niece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing to see what your family does for each other. I love it. What great examples you all are to us. Congrats to Kali and her team and Congrat to you and Rob for 15 years together. (hey I have sent you a invite to our blog. if your interested check junk mail too it may go there)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so fun to see all of these pictures, Janelle. A huge thanks for posting all of them!

    ReplyDelete