Monday, June 15, 2009

Temple Trip

Rob and Kali went to the Idaho Falls Temple last week to do baptisms. Since I am not in Young Women's anymore and I didn't have to go, I decided that I would tag along and take the younger kids to the visitor's center. We hadn't been there before so I thought that this would be a perfect opportunity to show the kids around the temple. Unfortunately, it rained the whole time we were there so they didn't get to walk around but we had a great time in the visitor's center watching a movie, working on the family search web site, watching classic commercials, and the kids personal favorite was finding the temples around the world on the computer. We played with that for at least a half an hour. (I learned a few things too!) We aren't really getting to use to the rain but we made the best of it by staying inside until it stopped for about 5 minutes and we made a mad dash over to see the falls. Even though the skies were gray, it was all still very beautiful!

I love the peace the temple brings!



This is our 5 minutes with no rain! The kids are pretending that they are falling into the water. Silly kids!

Lots and lots of water going over the falls and even more falling because of the gray skies. We had a great night. Next time we will try to go when the sun is shining!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Way to enjoy the rain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the visitor's center up there. The sweet Elders and Sisters are always so excited to have kids stop in for a visit. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete