Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Soccer star!

Kyle just finished another season of spring soccer. He had a great time. He wasn't on a winning team but he really enjoyed playing defender. He got quite a bit of playing time since everyone else wanted to play forward so that they could score some goals. He is okay with just hanging out in the back field helping out the goalie. He even got his share of time in the goalie box. He really likes to play goalie but I think that he is better as a defender. He is too quick to be stuck in the box!



( I am not the greatest about remembering to bring my camera so you get a backyard shot instead.)


This week he has been practicing his basketball skills at the high school camp. He also has golf lessons staring tomorrow. He took lessons last year and loved it so we thought we would try it again. In fact, he loved it so much that we decided to sign all of the kids up for lessons this year. I think I need a lesson or two but there isn't enough hours in the day for that!


Good job, Kyle!

7 comments:

  1. Oh boy, I'm sure my Dad will be proud to hear that you signed them up for golf lessons! I remember when he bought me a lesson a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging world. I found you from Maja's blog and I love it. Mine went private and I will send you an invite if you'd like. I love your blog. Maysa loves it too. She saw you today and came running in saying, "Mom, I sawd my teacher, she was driving her car". Oh she love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good Mom to make each of your kids feel so special with their own blog post. You are doing really well with this blogging thing... I knew you could do it! It takes a little time, but so worth it. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Kyle, I am glad that I could make it to at least one game this year. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids will be the goalies -- we all inherited the not-so-fast genes so the rest of you all could be fast! My sacrifice for the team!! Good job Kyle! And Brookie done with Kindergarten -- watch out all day school - here she comes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of being a blog stalker....I found you! Hope you don't mind! It's fun catching up with you via blogging, since i never really get to talk with you any more!
    kelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Kyle you look a year older already and we've only been gone two months!

    ReplyDelete