Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pick and Six

Kyle LOVES football. He is a linebacker. I know he is not the biggest linebacker but he loves to tackle, sack, and intercept. He is the only one in our house that is wishing he could gain some weight. In his first game, he intercepted a pass and ran it back for a touch down. (His sisters were the biggest cheerleaders ever - I have never seen them so excited for him. It was pretty cool!) He was so excited! He is the captain of the defensive team and really knows what he is doing out on the field!

Check him out! (#3)
Trying to block a pass!

Our star football player!


3 comments:

  1. Kyle is such a stud! Good luck gaining the weight. I think it calls for lots of milkshakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poky has a great football program! How fun!! Do you guys go to the Highland games? That is where the neighborhood hangs out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janelle--
    I kind of thought Stacie and Chris would be in your ward. I had heard you had two homes on your hands and were looking at selling one. I emailed you (in Chris and Stacie's behalf) but I don't think you got it because I don't think I have a current email address for you. Yep...Stacie is Brett's sister. It is a small world (but then again, Poky is pretty small.) We plan on coming up there during the holidays. We will have to get together.

    ReplyDelete