Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back to School and Labor Day

The kids went back to school just before Labor Day. Fortunately, we are still only in two schools but unfortunately, one of those schools is high school. Crazy to think that Kali is old enough to be a freshman this year. (And she loves it!) About a week before school started, I asked her if she was excited to start seminary. She looked at me and said, "Mom, I don't even know what that is. I am only taking it because you signed me up." Oops - I forgot to tell her about great it is! Now it is her favorite class. Kyle is in 6th grade which is still at the grade school. Taryn is in 5th and Brooke is in 2nd. You would think that I would have free time with all of my kids gone but I don't.

We spent Labor Day at the cabin in Island Park. I can't believe that there is already snow on those mountains. It was melted before we left but is got pretty cold while we were there.


Rob's dad and brother let us borrow their four wheeler, so we took the kids on a 2 hour ride up the divide road. It started to get pretty chilly by the time we were done but we had a great time!


It was a quick weekend but it was nice to get away and relax for a few day anyway! Just gotta love this little family of mine!





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said Hurray for back to school and double hurrays for a great summer!!!

    ReplyDelete