Thursday, July 23, 2009

Taryn Turns 9

It is hard to believe that Taryn is 9 this year! She likes to tell us all how old she is getting and how tall she is too! There are so many reasons why we love Taryn!




*Her smile is contagious! Taryn wakes up smiling and goes to bed at night smiling! She is always happy and I don't just say that because I am her mom. She truly makes other people happy just by being around her. Her smile is beautiful!


*She is a great helper! She is always asking, "Mom, what do you want me to do now?" She loves to clean the bathrooms especially the toilets. She is a little bit weird that way. I think that is because she knows that I don't like to do it so she wants to make me happy!

*She is her oldest sisters biggest fan! She goes to all of Kali's sporting events and loves to cheer her on!

*She is a great little piano player! She doesn't like to practice but she does a great job learning the music!

*She gives the best hugs and kisses! She is so loving and kind. She has so much love to give and is such a great example to us all! I love you, Taryn!

For her birthday, she decided to take a few friends miniature golfing. It was hot but I think they all had a great time. She even invited her siblings who enjoyed themselves as well.


Taryn's friends

Hiding in the tunnel on the 18th hole! Trying to find some shade and being silly!

Sibling rivalry! :)

Brooke's great golfing form!

Happy Birthday Taryn!! We love you!!

5 comments:

  1. Hope she had a wonderful birthday. You are right about this girl, you know she is your friend before you even meet her, she is always so happy. I know that if I am ever having a bad day all I need to do is look for her, because I know that my day will be the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Taryn! She is such a sweetheart... always with a hug to share. Great update. Let me know what your plans are for next week. Still unsure of what we are doing. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taryn you are so Awesome! Our family loves you - HAPPY Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll never forget the very first time I met you and Taryn. When you dropped her off that first week in primary. It was completely obviously what a sweet girl she was (and still is!). Happy Birthday Taryn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love you T! I am so glad that you had a happy birthday. You are so sweet and I love it when you come and play.

    ReplyDelete